Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
Mating Tent Mod
Adds mating tents to Cult of the Lamb OwO
SFW Edition The NSFW is currently unreleased, but will be released soon. For more info about the NSFW versions, see the NSFW Discord.
Discord Server |
- Build a mating tent.
- Talk to a follower.
- Select the "Mating" command.
- Select a follower for them to mate with (if "Mate with Follower" is selected).
- Wait for the mating to complete.
Icon by Kelly Betty
- Stable release.
- Mating followers can no longer be interrupted by the player.
- Code cleanup.
- Followers can now mate with the Lamb (the player).
- Children of followers who mated with the Lamb will inherit the follower's skin, traits, and 50% of its level.
- Children now always perform "leisure" tasks until they grow up.
- Fixed some minor visual issues with children.
- Update for the Relics of the Old Faith update.
- Added proper dialog for failed mating actions.
- Added sounds for failed mating actions.
- Children no longer need to be indoctrinated.
- Follower selection for mating can now be canceled.
- Fixed the command sometimes failing unexpectedly (hopefully).
- Fixed keyboard controls
- Fixed various issues with children.
0.3.0 (TS: 0.2.2)
- Update to work with API 0.1.14.
- Updated icon.
- Children now inherit traits (a number between both parents' trait count, randomly selected), levels (50% of the average), and skins (45% to choose either parent's skin, 10% to choose a random skin) from their parents.
- The mating command will no longer appear for children and old followers.
- Children now start with age 0, increasing by 1 every 3 seconds until they reach age 18.
- Children can no longer mate (until grown up).
- Old followers can no longer mate.
- Fixed mating the "non-pregnant" follower freeing the mating tent's reservation after completing the mating.
- Fixed mating tent being immovable and indestructible.
- Fixed followers' brains being destroyed when they are respawned for recruiting.
- Uploaded source code to GitHub.
- Added Discord link.
- Fixed command showing as unavailable when it's not.
- Initial beta release.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|