Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
A Cult of the Lamb mod that adds a little 'Heart Order' menu to the game's pause menu, letting you choose in what order your hearts take damage.
The little menu window is draggable and looks like this:
You can navigate through the options by clicking the arrows. You can also navigate through the options with your keyboard by pressing H.
This mod’s only dependency is BepInEx. It's also fully compatible with my 'Weapon Selector' mod.
Installation (Mod Manager)
- Download and install r2modman or the Thunderstore Mod Manager.
- Install this mod and all of its dependencies with the help of the mod manager!
- Download and install BepInEx.
- If you're downloading it from its Github page, follow this installation guide.
- If you're downloading "BepInExPack CultOfTheLamb" from Thunderstore, follow the manual installation guide on the Thunderstore page itself. This one comes with a preconfigured
BepInEx.cfgfile, so it's advised you download this one.
- Find the
- Place the contents of "RedHeartsFirst.zip" in a new folder within the plugins folder.
How To Use
All you have to do is select a heart order from the menu and start a dungeon. You can also change your heart order mid-dungeon and even mid-combat, but some bugs may ensue from that.
The available options are:
- Black, Blue, Red -- The game's default.
- Black, Red, Blue -- The mod's default. Your blue hearts will always be the last to be damaged.
- Red, Black, Blue -- You will take damage to your red hearts before your black ones and to your black hearts before your blue ones.
- Blue, Red, Black -- You will take damage to your blue hearts before your red ones, and to your red hearts before your black ones.
Your heart order choice is saved to a text file named
HeartOrder.txt created inside of the
All known bugs are purely visual and shouldn't affect gameplay.
- Black Heart animation always plays when Lamb is hit, regardless of whether they took any damage to their Black Hearts or not. A purely visual bug.
If you find any bugs or issues, you can contact me on Discord!
- 2.0.2 -- Clean up + Bug fix!
- 2.0.0 -- Added menu window, added more choices, fixed bugs with hearts disappearing after Lamb gets hit.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|