Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
A Cult of the Lamb mod that adds a little weapon selection menu window to the game's pause menu.
You can select any weapon and curse from that menu, and you're guaranteed to get them in any dungeon's equipment-spawning room.
The little weapon selection menu is draggable, and looks like this:
You can navigate through the choices by clicking on the arrows. You can also navigate through them with your keyboard, pressing J, K, or L to move through Weapon, Trait or Curse, respectively.
This mod’s only dependency is BepInEx.
Installation (Mod Manager)
- Download and install r2modman or the Thunderstore Mod Manager.
- Install this mod and all of its dependencies with the help of the mod manager!
- Download and install BepInEx.
- If you're downloading it from its Github page, follow this installation guide.
- If you're downloading "BepInExPack CultOfTheLamb" from Thunderstore, follow the manual installation guide on the Thunderstore page itself. This one comes with a preconfigured
BepInEx.cfgfile, so it's advised you download this one.
- Find the
- Place the contents of "WeaponSelector.zip" in a new folder within the plugins folder.
How To Use
All you have to do is choose a Weapon, Weapon Trait and/or Curse from the menu and start a dungeon. Your choice of weapon and curse should be given to you at the start of the dungeon and in any weapon-selection rooms.
The menu's fields are:
- Top: "Weapon" (e.g. Sword, Axe, Dagger).
- Middle: "Weapon Trait" (e.g. Bane, Zealous, Godly).
- Bottom: "Curse" (e.g. Divine Guardian, Flaming Shot).
You can also choose to let the mod randomize your weapon pool a bit! A simple explanation:
- Setting 'Weapon' to "Random" and choosing a specific Weapon Trait will give you a random weapon with that trait.
- Setting 'Weapon Trait' to "Random" and choosing a specific Weapon will give you that weapon with a randomly selected trait.
All your weapon choices are saved to a text file named
WeaponChoice.txt created inside of the
If you find any bugs or issues, you can contact me on Discord!
- 1.0.3 -- Changed arrow sprites for better quality.
- 1.0.2 -- Clean-up + readme fix.
- 1.0.1 -- Clean-up. Fixed a small and barely noticeable bug.
- 1.0.0 -- Initial upload.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|