Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Cult of QoL Collection
Collect tithe/inspire all at once, game speed manipulation, skip intros, speed up collections, cheese fishing mini-game....and more.
This mod requires the following mods to function
Cult of QoL - A Collection
- Removes intros.
- Cheese the fishing mini-game. (No need to press anything apart from the initial cast). The reeling UI is also hidden. Compatible with Auto-Fish accessability settings.
- Remove extra buttons from main menu and pause menus. (Discord, bug report, Twitch etc.)
- Collect tithes/inspire all at once (unless they're in prison, sleeping, using the bathroom or dissenting.)
- Reverse the damage change to the golden fleece introduced in 1.0.13.
- Double the rate the damage increases with the golden fleece.
- Halves (where possible) the cost of refining goods. Gets rounded up. i.e. something that costs 3 originally ends up being 2. Something that costs 10, becomes 5.
- Cure illness/exhaustion when a follower gains loyalty (the floaty white eyes thing).
- Unlock pre-order DLC and Twitch drops 1 to 7.
- You can now collect tithe from the oldies.
- Increase silo/fertilizer capacity to 32.
- Increase collection speed from certain structures (shrines, beds, chest near main portal, windmill(?))
- Turn off propaganda speakers of a night.
- Make the days longer. The default is 2x, and that already feels long.
- Manipulate game speed, or halt it. Not to be confused with day length, this makes EVERYTHING faster.). Left/Right arrow keys to change, default speed is the up key.
- Disable game over mechanic.
- Multiple tarot rare draw chance multiplier by 3 (goes from around 20% to 60%).
- Lumber/stone mines life span can be increased by 50%, 100% or unlimited.
- Receive a notification when one of the scarecrows catches a bird.
- "Heal" exhausted followers in the healing bays.
- Make lumber/mine/farm/refinery chests auto loot when nearby (like the chest near the main portal).
- Swap out follower necklaces.
- Receive notification when structures that use fuel run out.
- Modify run, dodge, and lunge speed.
- Modify base damage dealt.
- Receive notification when a bed has collapsed.
- Skip receive crown video.
- Mass collect resources from select structures. WIP*
- Remove New Game button when you have at least one save game.
- Enable Save on exit when quitting. UI is modified to reflect this.
- Quick save keybind to save whenever you want.
- Reworked weather mod to work with the new weather system in game.
- Few developer orientated changes to reduce junk log spam from the game.
- Disable the new ads and developer/publisher logos on the main menu.
- Customizable UI scale.
- Adjustments to the mass-bless/bribe etc. Still a little wonky, but better than before.
- Support for modifying settings in game via the mod menu if have the API installed.
- Load straight into a specified save game after menu splash.
Each mod can be enabled/disabled individually from within the config. There might be stuff I've missed.
If you enjoy the mod, please consider a donating here or using the Buy Me a Coffee button below. Alternativly, hit that thumbs up button!
Feel free to reach out to me on the channels below and/or join me on my own Discord for a look at my other work (Sun Haven, Graveyard Keeper, Roots of Pacha, Potion Permit and a growing list of Ultra-wide mods).
- Install BepInExPack CultOfTheLamb
- Place the plugin DLL (CultOfQoL.dll) into your "...\Cult of the Lamb\BepInEx\plugins" folder.
The configuration file is generated when you first run the game with the mod enabled. It can be found in the "...\Cult of the Lamb\BepInEx\config" folder.
- Speeding up time will break menus (doubling up), and transitions (stuck behind barrier for example.) - You need to do a full game restart to correct it.
2.1.0 - 09/05/2023
- Removed bugfix patch that was causing some users grief.
2.0.9 - 07/05/2023
- Added option to auto-load into a specified save game on menu load. Default is slot 1 (slot 0 starts a new game).
- Cleaned up unnecessary logging.
184.108.40.206 - 04/05/2023
- Fixed the save and exit menu appearing when deleting a photo in photo mode.
2.0.8 - 04/05/2023
- Fixed the UI scale modifications defaulting to on and at such a small value you the UI appears gone.
- Added the missing option to disable save on exit.
2.0.7 - 02/05/2023
- Added - Remove New Game button when you have at least one save game.
- Added - Enable Save on exit when quitting. UI is modified to reflect this.
- Added - Quick save keybind to save whenever you want.
- Added - Few developer orientated changes to reduce junk log spam from the game.
- Added - Disable the new ads and developer/publisher logos on the main menu.
- Added - Customizable UI scale.
- Changed - Adjustments to the mass-bless/bribe etc. Still a little wonky, but better than before.
- Changed - Reworked weather mod to work with the new weather system in game.
- Changed - Support for modifying settings in game via the mod menu if have the API installed.
2.0.6 - 13/11/2022
- Fixed issue that was causing the New Game button to vanish...
- Added Mass Collect - at the moment it only works with the beds.
2.0.5 - 08/11/2022
- Fixed progress issue (inventory doesn't work etc) from skipping crown video.
2.0.4 - 07/11/2022
- Added option to skip the receive crown video.
- Fixed skins unlocks not working.
2.0.3 - 17/10/2022
- Apologies, fixed infinite lumber/mines being the exact opposite of infinite....
2.0.2 - 16/10/2022
- Added ability to modify base dodge, lunge and run speed using a multiplier.
- Added ability to modify base damage dealt using a multiplier.
- Added additional protection against being able to use negative numbers as multipliers.
- When cheesing the fishing mini game, the reel UI is now hidden (serves no purpose).
2.0.1 - 16/10/2022 - Config file changes, I suggest starting a fresh config.
- Added Bless, Bribe and Intimidate. Bless still has some issues, but they're minor.
- Added bed collapsing to notifications.
- Moved weather/phase change notifications to Notification config category.
- Added option to enable/disable the dynamic weather changes.
- Fixed lumber/mine aging priority. Previously nothing would happen if the top option was false. Works as intended now.
- Added ability to toggle and use custom values for most mods.
2.0.0 - 8/10/2022
- Weather is a little more dynamic. Don't get excited, there ain't any snow.
- Four config options for weather. Low range and high range for both rain and wind. Low range = light rain/wind, high range = heavy rain/wind. When the game changes weather, it basically rolls 0-100. Default config is:
- Low range rain = 0-15, meaning the roll has to fall between those numbers for it to rain lightly.
- High range rain = 85-100, meaning the roll has to fall between those numbers for it to rain heavily.
- Low range wind = 0-25, meaning the roll has to fall between those numbers for it to be light winds.
- High range wind = 75-100, meaning the roll has to fall between those numbers for it to be high winds.
- Notifications (on/off) for when the days phase changes, i.e. morning, noon, evening, night, etc.
- Notifications (on/off) for when the weather changes, i.e. light rain, heavy rain, wind, etc.
- Hopefully fixed a bug where buildings could vanish from the map when uing propaganda speaker mods.
- By default, the game changes weather when you exit a building or start a new day. You can now set it to change weather when the time of day changes, i.e. morning, noon, evening, night, etc.
1.9.1 - 2/10/2022
- Updated for game version 1.0.17.
- Unlocked Twitch skins will no longer be removed if you disable the option to unlock them.
- Another attempt at fixing propoganda speakers being turned off during the day for a whole phase.
1.9.0 - 19/09/2022
- Updated for game version 1.0.16. They removed the Debug button from the main menu, so I've removed the code that removes it.
- When the propaganda speakers turn off of at night, their fire animation will now also turn off.
- Implemented a potential fix for speakers not turning back on.
- Added ability to replaced follower necklaces. The one they're wearing will drop to the ground.
- Added ability to receive notifications when items that use fuel run out.
- Followers who can level after Inspire All should now level. Will be added to others when I implement them.
1.8.1 - 13/09/2022
- Fixed the follower menu breaking in some instances with the healing bay mod on.
1.8.0 - 11/09/2022 - Some options have moved categories, I suggest a clean config file.
- Lumberjack stations now have their loot speed delay lowered when collecting from the chest. Its not totally 0 (its 0.01), because it makes the animations look like junk.
- Added option for chests to enable them to automatically give you the loot when you're nearby.
- Added option to double the distance required before the loot is sent your way.
- Added option to set a trigger limit before loot is automatically retrieved.
- Added the ability to "heal" exhausted followers in the healing bays.
- Added option to receive a notification when one of the scarecrows catches a bird.
- Fixed the passive and main shrines from not having their capacity doubled.
1.7.0 - 10/09/2022
- Added option to multiply your tarot card draw luck by 3. This doesnt mean every draw will be a rare+, you just have a higher chance of drawing one (goes from around 20% to 60%).
- Added option to disable the game over mechanic (user request).
- Added option to increase lifespan of lumber/mines by 50%, as 100% felt way too long.
- After being inspired with inspire all, any remaining glowy eyed followers should now level as well.
1.6.0 - 05/09/2022
- Added 0 to the speed choices, halts everything and becomes 2d photo mode effectively.
- Added ability to extend the day length.
- Added the lighthouse "shrine" and the lonely shack shrine to the fast collect structures.
- Added checks to ensure we're not inspiring/extorting when sleeping/dissenting/bathroom/prison.
- Inspire All "should" be fixed now.
- Added option to double lumber/mine stations age instead of only lasting forever.
- Removed anything outhouse related as they're being put into a separate outhouse specific mod.
- WIP - Option to double the storage capacity of shrines (not quite done, the main one ignores it for some reason).
1.5.0 - 02/09/2022
- Collection delays from the main shrine (credits to Matthew-X), the smaller shrines, the chest near the portal, the outhouses and the beds have been reduced to zero, otherwise shortened (otherwise animations look like junk).
- The seed and fertilizer silos can be expanded to 32 slots, which is the number of plots you can build around them. (credits to Matthew-X).
- Further adjustments to Inspire All - I have not found a consistent way to reproduce the issue. If it occurs (stand there dancing), save, exit to the menu and go back in.
- Made some adjustments to the outhouse stuff, see how it goes. Still a WIP.
- Added game speed manipulation. Left/Right arrows to increase/decrease in 0.25 increments. Up arrow resets it to default. Maximum (artifical cap) is 5, and good luck to you playing it at that speed.
- Improved the elderly extortion patch. Should now grey out when they've already been extorted, and only appear once you've unlocked that doctrine.
- Fixed the Twitch patches causing the game to lock you onto the portal platform, thingy.
- Modified golden fleece patch to be inline with changes from 1.0.13.
- Added ability to unlock Twitch items (will unlock on game load)
- Added being able to collect tithe from the oldies. Brutal.
- Added lumber/stone mine immortality.
- Added being able to extort the elderly. Brutal.
- Inspire all is somewhat fixed. Instead of being stuck sometimes, they'll move on to their next task.
- Added option to cure illness/exhaustion when a follower gains loyalty (the floaty white eyes thing).
- Fixed refinery config not being there.
- Collect tithes/inspire all at once. Inspire has some quirks I'm working on.
- Reverse the 200% golden fleece cap.
- Double the rate the damage increases with the golden fleece.
- Halves (where possible) the cost of refining goods. Gets rounded up.
1.0 - Initial release
- Remove intros
- Cheese fishing min-game
- Remove button clutter (Discord, Bugs, Twitch etc..)
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|