Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Collect Rebirth tokens while out on crusades, allowing followers to be born again so that you may change their name, looks and more.
This mod requires the following mods to function
- Followers can be reborn, allowing you to change their names, looks etc.
- First one is free; subsequent ones on the same follower require 25 Rebirth Tokens obtained from crusading.
- Source of the tokens is from killing enemies, destroying old bone piles (not the ones from enemies), dungeon chests and offering shrines and more.
- The drop chance starts at 15% and scales with your dungeon luck modifier.
- The followers' XP carries over, but there is a 10% chance they lose half of their XP and 1 level when reborn. There is a notification when this happens.
- Their old body stays; compost it, eat it. Up to you.
- Refine the tokens at your refineries for 15 bones!
- Send your followers on a mission to get tokens!
- Go on a quest yourself to get tokens!
- Install BepInExPack CultOfTheLamb
- Install COTL API
- Extract the contents of Rebirth & COTL API into your BepInEx folder "...\Cult of the Lamb\BepInEx" folder.
If done correctly, you should have a Rebirth folder inside your plugins folder alongside the API DLL and its Assets folder.
Apart from On/Off, there is no configuration required.
Issues, questions, etc.
Feel free to reach out to me on the channel below.
1.0.2 - 3/12/2022 - You must upate COTL_API to 0.1.12!
- Added support for changing config options from within the Cult of the Lamb Mod settings menu.
1.0.1 - 25/11/2022 - You must upate COTL_API to 0.1.10!
- Compatibility update for COTL API 0.1.10
- Added ability to rebirth elderly followers. Default is off. Can be changed in the config file.
1.0.0 - 17/10/2022 - You must upate COTL_API to 0.1.6!
- Moved the token from the common to rare pool of the offering shrine.
- Added token as a refinery item to the refinery. 15 bones for 1 token.
- Added a token mission to the Missionary structure.
- Re-activated the custom quest. Will be expanded a little (different zones) provided there is no further issues.
- Fixed followers being reset to level 1 on Rebirth. They now keep their level and XP provided they're lucky enough to not trigger the 10% chance of losing half their XP and 1 level.
0.1.3 - 25/09/2022 - You must upate COTL_API to 0.1.4!
- Disabled the quest until I get a chance to look at what broke (if the follower comes to you with it, it softlocks. Pressing ESC/B (on controller) appears to resolve it.)
0.1.201 - 25/09/2022
- Dependency update. Enforcing a version means I get less "it's not working messages".
0.1.1 - 25/09/2022
- The token now spawns as an actual item.
- The token can appear in the offering shrines.
- Each time you start the game it will add a quest to go collect a random amount (between 15 and 25) of them from one of the dungeons you have completed.
0.1.0 - 10/09/2022
- Initial release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|